The Digital Design Lab (D.D.L) is one of the best places on campus for media work. Every Mac computer comes with the Adobe Creative Suite, while every PC has Unity, Blender, and other software used for 3D and VR. Meanwhile the COM 205A sound booth has professional sound recording equipment for your podcast, presentation, or music.
Make sure you familiarize yourself with the policies for the Digital Design Lab. The D.D.L. is open from 9 AM – 4 PM, Monday to Friday. Consultation is available at the Commons Service Hub for quick tips and troubleshooting during the hub’s open hours.
- 14 iMac computers and 2 high-end PCs
- Software including the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Unity, and Blender
- Sound booth consisting of 2 professional Rode Procaster mics and 1 Rodecaster mixer with 4 XLR inputs
- 15-20 person capacity
- Tall and short seating options
- 1 Sony WUXGA projector with screen
|UBC Studios Spaces Policies
|Book the Digital Design Lab