Want to add a video element to your class? We can create custom videos for professors, perform in-class workshops and training, or supervise and consult on instructional video projects. We work closely with the Centre for Teaching and Learning to ensure video products support effective learning.
UBC Studios Okanagan staff are experienced, professional, and willing to consult on any digital media related matters.
- Project editing assitance
- Instruction for proper equipment usage
- Lecture capture
In-class Digital Media Training
Does your class offer video as assignments? We can help!
- In class workshops
- Production chaperones
- Video training
Learning Module Creation
Creating learning modules can provide rich, interactive learning experiences for students. UBC Studios Okanagan can help with:
- Instructional videos
- Sound recording
- Digital media consultation
Drop In Support
Our media specialists are available for any digital media related questions you may have. We are more than happy to help with:
- Equipment suggestions
- Project critique
- and more!
Equipment Loans Program
We offer recording equipment to students, staff and faculty at no cost. This includes:
- Sound gear
- Tripods and other supports
UBC Studios Okanagan offers space for your own projects. Want to start a vlog, a podcast, or a talk show?
- Studio 123 in the library offers user friendly space for recording
- The Digital Design Lab offers a quiet place for editing
- UBC Studios Okanagan is spacious, accessible, and offers ceiling lighting