Prior to booking, please review our Room Policies.
UBC Studios and the Service Hub
Nestled in the second floor of the Commons (COM203, 204), the service hub is available to help you with you with your specific project. Here you can find:
- Technicians on hand to answer any questions
- Studio space for UBC Studios interviews
- Equipment for your borrowing needs
The Service Hub is open Mondays and Fridays from 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Masks are required to take part in our services.
Digital Design Lab – Opening Soon
The Digital Design Lab (COM205) offers a quiet place to edit your project with technical support close by. Stop by and use the latest in professional editing software while being able to consult with UBC Studios staff at the service window.
Opening in the near future and operating on Mondays and Fridays from 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM, the Digital Design Lab will utilize new policies to ensure the safety of its users. This will include:
- Proper social distancing as designated by the barriers in place.
- Sanitized computers, keyboards, mice and common surfaces when no longer in use.
- Limiting the number of computers in use.
Library Edit Suites
In lieu of using Studio 123, users are still able to book portable sound and video equipment at our loaner counter, and faculty are able to use the Blended Teaching Studio Classrooms.
Sawchuck Family Theatre
(Formerly The Engagement Theatre)