UBC Studios Okanagan
UBC Studios and the Service Hub
Nestled in the second floor of the Commons (COM203, 204), UBC Studios is bustling with technicians and media producers hard at work on their latest project. Here you can find:
- Technicians on hand to answer any questions
- Studio space for UBC Studios interviews
- Equipment for your borrowing needs
Digital Design Lab
The Digital Design Lab (COM205) offers a quiet place to edit your project with technical support close by. Stop by and use:
- The latest in professional editing software
- 14 iMac computers
- Sound recording booth
- Accessible consultation with UBC Studios staff
Want to do some editing with your resources and books near by? Our library edit suites are here for you!
With user friendly software and equipment already set up (including a green screen), Studio 123 is a great place to record an audio track or video yourself with high quality visual and sound.
Sawchuck Family Theatre
(Formerly The Engagement Theatre)
Located on level 1 of the Commons, the Sawchuck Family Theatre (COM104) is a public and bookable space that gives the user access to a 16 screen video wall.
- 9′ tall x 16′ long video wall
- Multi-source inputs
- User-friendly touch interface controls
- Stereo sound system
- Dual wireless microphone