- UBC Studios is still in operation, but we have adjusted our hours, procedures, and policies.
- Equipment Lending is available and can be accommodated online through our Equipment Lending Portal. Pick up and return days are Tuesdays to Friday, 9-4 PM. Each piece of equipment can be rented out for a maximum of 4 business days week.
- Professional production services continue to be available. As before, each project request will require a project request form. More information and the project request form can be found on our Professional Production Services page.
- Certain studio spaces are available or will be available in the future. Others have been closed indefinitely.
More info about our services can be found below or on the following pages:
Digital Design Lab
The Digital Design Lab in COM 205 offers Mac computers with the latest digital media software. However, there are a number of new policies in effect to allow for safe usage of the room. These include:
- Masks are recommended to use our spaces.
- Sanitized computers, keyboards, mice, microphones, and common surfaces when no longer in use.
- New hours: Mondays to Fridays from 9 AM to 4 PM.
Equipment Lending – Available
Equipment lending is still available by renting gear through our online portal.
- Gear is sanitized upon return.
- Both clients and technicians are recommended to wear masks and other pertinent PPE.
For more info, check out our Equipment Lending Page.
Training and Workshops – Available by Request
UBC Studios will continue to offer workshops and training via online video. To request a workshop or find more info, check out our Workshop page.
Digital Media Consultation – Available
UBC Studios will continue to offer digital media expertise in television, film, higher education and business. Our team is ready to assist you with digital media inquiry, solutions and challenges.
To request a consultation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.